Membership Revenue Plan (MRP)
MRP is a comprehensive membership collection service originally developed to support subscription funded organisations but can provide key benefits to any business reliant upon regular, secure and growing income collection based on instalments from 3 to 12 months. With a proven collection rate of 97% the Membership Revenue Plan supports our own well tested non-cancellable membership agreements backed up by a highly experienced team to ensure that regular payments are received.
Our dedicated help-line enables staff to concentrate on providing first class customer care and our customer services team will handle all payment issues customer queries and deliver consistent messages that exactly mirror the policies laid down by your business.
- No Collection No Fee Our Collection is No submission No fee – Unlike some third party collection companies Harlands Group will only charge you for submissions made.
- Fixed fee not a % - which means our fees don’t increase as yours do.
- Reduces your administration.
- An average collection rate of 97%
- Membership agreements terms and conditions contain fair cancellation policy by agreement with the Office of Fair Trading
- Rolling Renewal agreements.
- Dedicated member helpline.
- No Fee Debt Recovery
- Branded Stationery – Harlands Group can include logo’s etc. onto the supplied Membership Agreement to add greater ownership.
- Input details onto our system and carry out a modulus check for validation. E.g. are the bank account details correct and do they support Direct Debits.
- Electronic instruction to bank to set up DDM.
- Second submissions within 14 days if the payment bounces “refer to payer”.
- Letter to client informing of a second submission, 7 days later (contains helpline number).
- Provision of twice monthly reports outlining payments and customer status.
- Default Process – up to 45 days including credit control letters and default notices.
- Debt Recovery – this is optional following the initial default service.
- No additional charges – Harlands Group will carry out a comprehensive default process involving sequence of letters all inclusive in the submission fee. Once a Default Notice has been sent and we receive no response (this is approximately 45 days after cancellation) we would move the member to our Debt Recovery section.
- Harlands Group has built its business on the flexibility of Direct Debit. Consequently, unlike some of our competitors, we submit to BACS each working day.
- This added flexibility for your customers reduces the likelihood of a bounced payment due to insufficient funds.
- Direct Debit also means we can respond accordingly to unpaid and cancelled Direct Debit due to the nature of the reporting we receive from BACS.