Harlands BACS Bureau
Harlands Services Limited is an approved BACS Bureau which enables us to transmit Direct Debits on your behalf.
By using our Bureau Service to collect your Direct Debits, you not only save money in not requiring additional technology but you also benefit by not recruiting additional staff to manage the collections. Outsourcing the collections and administration gives you the peace of mind that your Direct Debits are processed on time, trouble free and managed by an experienced team.
Harlands is able to fully administer the Direct Debit operation as a BACS Bureau. There is no disruption to your existing customers and membership money is paid directly into your bank account. We will report all Direct Debits collected and returned unpaid in a format and frequency determined by you.
The service allows you to free up valuable human resources, which enables your staff to concentrate on their core activities. Since the fees are transferred direct from your members to your bank account then your cashflow is retained and you have the security of controlling the ownership of the agreements.
- Agreements can be administered as contracted or non contracted.
- Existing Direct Debits can be transferred to the bureau without any communication with members.
- Members bank statements will still retain your details.
- We will handle all applications to BACS and your bank for companies securing a BACS Service User Number (SUN) for the first time.
- If you already have a BACS processing SUN we simply require a letter to be sent to your bank to establish our position and security attachment.
- If you are not already a BACS AUDDIS submitter we will make the necessary application to your bank.