Third Party Collection - Direct Debit Services
If you want to collect payments by Direct Debit, but have been unable to obtain your own Direct Debit Service User Number then our Third Party Collection or Facilities Management Direct Debit Service is the answer.
Typically, businesses with a turnover of less than £1 Million, and businesses that have been established for 3 years or less are unable to obtain their own Debit Service User Number. However, if you don't qualify then Harlands Group can either make collections using one of our exiting numbers or obtain a Service User Number and collect direct debit payments on your behalf.
Features of this service include:
- Your own branded Direct Debit Mandate.
- Option to use either or Instalment collection or membership revenue plan and all their related features.
- Paper telesign or web based Paperless options - You tell us what you want.
- Collections can be made every working day.
- BACS transfer of funds.
- You receive all the benefits of the latest direct debit software and fully trained staff, without having a large capital outlay or having to undergo formal BACS training programmes.
- Full range of reporting
- Reduction in administration costs.
- Comprehensive Internet Security and Disaster recovery
- Clear contracts encompassing service level agreements