Automated Direct Debit Management Service
Designed to meet the needs of businesses, big or small, The Automated Direct Debit Management Service (ADDMS) is revolutionising the way money is collected.
As the only fully managed end-to-end Direct Debit service on the market, DDMS is a paperless solution that combines high degrees of automation and processing accuracy with significant cost reductions.
Accessed via the internet, ADDMS completely removes the need for users to invest in software and hardware to manage their collections. Furthermore, the solution's automated data checking and resolution processes virtually eliminate costly errors that traditionally run as high as 5%.
DDMS ensures users get more of their money on time, reducing the incidence of uncollected payments and allowing them to better predict their cash flow.
ADDMS's end-to-end solution helps organisations to:
- Take advantage of the Direct Debit scheme without prohibitive upfront costs
- Achieve accurate and cost effective collection
- Online file transfer and account access
- Avoid the expense of purchasing your own processing software and upgrading to BACSTEL-IP
- Remove paper and manual interventions from the DD process
- Eliminate rejections and errors
- Resolve payment and collection issues automatically
Direct Debit set-up, regardless of whether you are an existing Direct Debit originator.
Harlands Group uses the Automated Direct Debit Instruction Service (AUDDIS) to undertake electronic lodgement, ensuring that customer bank account details are fully validated before going into the system. The sign-up process also provides the option of fully paperless DDs using approved screens for internet or call-centre processing.
Payment schedules are created for regular transfers. Alternatively, the system can process a one-off or a series of variable payments. The ADDMS solution generates and issues mandatory Advance Notices to customers, detailing collection amounts and/or collection dates.
Our unique DD status allows Harlands Group to operate as a BACS bureau for existing originators or provide DD management, including bank charges, via our own origination number.
- Low cost of entry - introduce a Direct Debit collections service with minimal up-front investment in technology and hardware
- Eliminate expensive BACSTEL-IP migrations and process changes - ADDMS has been developed to cater for the full remit of BACSTEL-IP functionality at a fraction of the cost
- Fully managed paperless Direct Debit - providing automated exception and amendment handling from day one, without system or infrastructure changes
- A fully flexible dedicated service -providing an infrastructure developed to meet unique client requirements by an expert payment solutions provider
- Improved cost containment - moving to a variable cost structure that relates directly to service volumes and revenues collected enables better forecasting
- Ability to deal with fluctuations - avoids unnecessary investment in resources or under-utilisation of assets resulting from changes in processing cycles and customer demand
- Increased control over process performance - through regular monitoring of service level agreements, key performance indicators and continuous quality reviews
- Increased visibility - through the provision of comprehensive management information and full audit trail
More details at www.harlands-ddms.co.uk
The following files are available for download